15th May 2016.
Three days holiday, it includes second Saturday and May 16, 2016, a Voting day. Hot summer outside, what to do, hiding in the indoor. Thought of Visiting Sri Muni of Burma colony, at Ekkattuthangal. Planned to Visit the Shiva Temple also near the St Thomas mount Bus stop.
The temple is very near to St Tomas Mount Bus-stop towards Kathipara junction. The temple may a century old and constructed with the help of donors with Rs 1000 and above. Some of the land donated to this temple was encroached.
Iraivan : Sri Kasi Viswanathar.
Iraivi : Sri Visalakshi
Some of the important details are as follows.
- A small temple with a Rajagopuram facing east.
- Dwajasthambam, Palipedam and Nandhi are in front of the sanndhi.
- The main sanndhi comprises of a mandapam with Ambal sannadhi. In the mandapam sannadhi for Sri Vinayagar, Valli Devasena Subramaniyar, Bairavar, Chandran and Suryan.
- Nagars and Navagrahas are in the outer prakaram.
CONTACT DETAILS :
HOW TO REACH :
- The temple is very near to St Thomas mount Bus stop towards kathipara Junction.
One of the Shiva’s Nandhi has become part of a house.
--- OM SHIVAYA NAMA:---