26th February, 2016.
DAY -10, 11-02-2016.
After a peaceful dharshan of Sri Mallikarjuanar, Srisailam, returned to Hyderabad around 21.30 hrs through Srisailam Dam, and accommodated in hotel Maharaja ( mobile number 8977717467, 040 2460888, 8977035551) near Kachakuda Railway station. Our yathra of Jaothirlinga dharshan came to an end with this local sight seeing at Hyderabad. Under the local sight seeing we had the dharshan of Sri Balaji at Birla mandir, Golconda fort, Salar jung Museum and on the way we had seen the NTR’s Samadhi and the Budha Statue in the middle of the Hussain Sagar lake.
- This temple is dedicated to Lord Balaji and Constructed by Birla group.
- The temple is on the banjara hills facing east. The complete temple is constructed with white marble.
- At the base of the temple sanndhi for Lord Shiva, Vinayagar and Anjaneyar.
- A lift is installed for those who cannot walk.
- In the middle level sanndhi for Sri Saibaba and alwars. There is Saraswathy statue too.
- On the top level is the mandir/ temple with a 5 tier Rajagopuram.
- When we climb up on both side relief of Ramayan episodes and geetha upadesam.
- On the side reliefs of Shiva’s marriage, devars and asuras churning the milk ocean to get the amirtha.
- After the Rajagopuram Palipedam, Dwajasthambam and Garudalwar sannadhi.
- Moolavar is like thirupathi Balaji and urcahavrs are Sridevi, Boodevi samedha Sri Balaji.
- In the front mandapam reliefs of Saraswathy, Lakshmi, Parvathy, Kirushnar, Vishnu, Shiva, Guru and brahma.
- On the left of the sanctum sannadhi for Padmavathy thayar on the left and Andal on the right. Both sannadhis are facing east.
- On the sanctum wall out side the reliefs of Vishnus 10 avatharas, Buddha, Mahaveer etc.
---OM SHIVAYA NAMA:---
..........To be continued.