21st February, 2016
DAY -4, 05-02-2016.
After Shani Bhagavan’s dharshan at Shani Shinganapur, reached Shirdi and accommodated in a hotel. We could not find any houses and every where we turn, we could find only the Lodges and Hotels at Shirdi.
SHIRDI SRI SAIBABA TEMPLE.
Early morning joined in the Q for dharshan of Sri Saibaba. There was not much crowd and we could able to do the dhashan twice and Tried to our luck for the night arthi dharshan. Even though I was physically present on the sitting hall able to watch the rituals through TV kept in the hall due to peoples obstruction.
Some of the important places to visit are….
- Sannadhi for Gurusthan under the Neem tree, Ganapathy, Shani Bhagavan, Shiva and Hanuman/ Anjaneyar.
- Samadhi of Motababa ( near gate no 4), and his disciples inside the temple complex.
- Dwarkamai ( Masjid)- Baba stayed at this place continuously for 60 years. Innumerable devotees got blessings of Baba. The Shila ( Stone) on which Baba used to sit located here. The sacred fire ( Dhuni) lit by Baba to prepare food for his devotees & poor, ie burning ever here. Baba used to give sacred ‘Udhi’ ( ash) to his devotees to eliminate their hardships in life. The grinding stone used by Baba, to grind grains is also kept here (1859).
- Shree Chavadi, where Baba used to meet his devotees
- Sai Baba Museum near Gate No-1. The articles used by Baba and the articles donated to him are kept under display. Some of the items are, Cloths, Vessels, Mud kudka-for smoking, Chariot, Pallakku, Wheel Chair ( Baba never used ) and old Photographs.
Photo courtesy – facebook
Chavadi where Sri Saibaba meets his disciples and devotees
Dwarakamai masjid- where Sri Saibaba stayed for 60 years, Grains grinding stone, Udhi are in this complex
Entrance gate No 4
Entrance gate No -2 with Q complex
An old photograph from a shop – rope to hold the photo
KANDOBA SHIVA TEMPLE
After the dharshan of Saibaba at Shirdi, while surfing on the face book one of my face book friend advised me to go to Kandoba Shiva Temple where Baba was coined as “ Sai”. After noon had been to the Kandoba shiva Temple. We are very lucky for taking the arathi to Lord Shiva and SaiBaba at 18.00 hrs. In sanctum Shiva is not in Linga shape instead human face with Maharaja alangaram and Parvathy & Ganga faces are on both sides. Baba is in standing posture in this temple. The sanctum is made of wooden structure. Had a peaceful dharshan.
This Kandoba Shiva Temple is Just a half kilometre from the main Saibaba Temple.
LOCATION OF THE TEMPLE : CLICK HERE
---OM SHIVAYA NAMA:---
……. To be continued