Wednesday 18 January 2017

Sri Padmavathi Thayar Temple to Sri Venkatesa Perumal Temple at Tirumala – Tirupati Padayatra 2017.

...a Continuation post to Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple, Narayanavanam
5th January 2017.

After a long walk from Narayanavanam to Tiruchanur and a night halt at Vadamalapeta reached Tiruchanur. After taking bath had the darshan of Sri Padmavathi Temple.





This time we had not visited any of the Tirupati town temples. After a small pooja at the start point of the foot steps, Alipiri, started out trekking. This time I fixed a target of climbing to 1000 steps without stop. On reaching 1000 steps revised my target to 1500. Beyond 1000 steps the step are little steep and bag on my back also pulls me down. But able to beat my previous record and stopped only at Gaali gopuram at 2080 steps. Really I was very happy to make it.








After getting accommodation kept our belongings in the room and had the darshan of Sri Balaji. It was a 2 hours waiting period  to have the darshan. Thanks to Lord Balaji.




---OM SHIVAYA NAMA---

No comments:

Post a Comment